The Manager will be responsible for day-to-day client and account management, internal financial reporting as well as team development and oversight. This role is responsible for creating and implementing Out-of-Home media recommendations. Heavy emphasis on account and client services, with opportunities to incorporate unique creative executions, production and non-traditional media.
Ideal candidates are proactive strategic thinkers, detail-oriented and creative minds! Excellent communications skills (both written and oral) are a must.
Position reports to Director
- Ensure team is adhering to planning process, policies and procedures for assigned accounts
- Ensure all Media Authorization forms are signed and filed
- Disseminate internal rates to use for leverage and efficiencies
- Ensure team is adhering to buying process, policies and procedures for assigned accounts
- Manage and implement approved media plan ensuring all deadlines are met
- Ensure vendor discrepancies are resolved, escalate as needed
- Conduct in-depth negotiations and manage/participate as necessary in rate negotiation process for direct reports
- Review case studies & prepare campaign profile questionnaire
- Develop and maintain effective day-to-day relationships with assigned agencies, clients, Kinetic and Kinetic SBUs
- Thorough understanding of clients' business and important facets of clients' industries and sectors
- Maintain healthy client relations at all levels
- Preside as the client-facing Kinetic brand champion
- Identify and track client issues and resolve/escalate as needed
- Review all client documents and ensure accuracy
- Thorough understanding of client business issues, industry trends, consumer trends, promotional resources, and competitive landscape
- Engage Kinetic & SBUs to ensure growth/profitability within these sectors
- Assist with business development activities
- Prepare monthly billings (compare to client budgets as needed), changes in client estimates, and forecasts
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
- 4+ years’ experience with an advertising organization
- Keen understanding of media, strategy, integration, and analytics
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, maturity, credibility, confidence, proactiveness, and integrity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative, with strong focus on teamwork
Kinetic is the world’s leading planner and digital innovator in Out-of-Home (OOH) advertising. We combine deep market knowledge with Journeys, our proprietary audience-based planning platform, to seamlessly connect static and digital out of home planning and buying to digital, mobile, video, CTV, audio and other channels. We persistently pioneer new ways to make OOH interactive, social, and measurable. A global agency network within WPP and a GroupM affiliate, you can find more information on our website or follow us @KineticUSA.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.