ABOUT THE ROLE:
In this role, you will be responsible for helping to implement fresh and innovative Out-of-Home media campaigns in a collaborative team environment. Initially, the role provides a heavy emphasis on contracting and data management while learning the art of client management, creative audience planning, successful negotiation and sustained business growth.
- Prepare and communicate all planning and buying documentation and media authorizations in accordance with planning process, policies and procedures
- Implement approved media plans
- Conduct vendor negotiations and resolve vendor discrepancies
- Contribute to forecasts used by senior management to develop business plans for the office and agency
- Assist with building business on assigned accounts, as well as identifying and pursing new business development opportunities, as appropriate
- Compile data for and prepare case studies
- Provide guidance and assistance to lower level associates and other functional areas
- Maintain healthy peer-to-peer client relations
- Prepare all client documents
- Identify and track client issues
- Provide weekly status and participate in status meetings
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration or communication, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years’ experience with media planning in an advertising organization
- A genuine interest in the advertising and marketing world
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, maturity, credibility, confidence and integrity
- A strong sense of curiosity & tenacity to explore new ideas and market firsts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative and adaptable, with strong focus on teamwork
- Must be highly reliable and able to work on multiple tasks at once
Kinetic is the world’s leading planner and digital innovator in Out-of-Home (OOH) advertising. We combine deep market knowledge with Journeys, our proprietary audience-based planning platform, to seamlessly connect static and digital out of home planning and buying to digital, mobile, video, CTV, audio and other channels. We persistently pioneer new ways to make OOH interactive, social, and measurable. A global agency network within WPP and a GroupM affiliate, you can find more information on our website or follow us @KineticUSA.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.