Given the new realities of the world around us, there's never been a more compelling time to reshape the way that Kinetic, GroupM, WPP and the industry talk about and use Out of Home as a critical touchpoint for reaching and engaging consumers. As the company aligns OOH expertise, teams and business, we need someone to drive a brand refresh for Kinetic and align resources around a unified marketing strategy. This person will develop and foster relationships with global teams, support agency leadership and shape the OOH story for internal partners and our top clients across our networks.
This role will be global, partnering directly with the Global CEO of Kinetic Worldwide. We are looking for a marketing and comms expert who can work with business leads and update our internal and external presence, weaving insights, success stories and the opportunity for OOH into a cohesive narrative that brings our expertise to life and helps us grow business and lead the industry at global scale
Redefine Our Story
- Lead story mining work to identify and centralize innovation and success. Find and package stories that showcase global examples of incredible work to leverage externally, and among the agency networks.
- Shape the narrative and story that Kinetic uses to articulate value and drive impact externally.
- Update the Kinetic brand - identity and assets, collateral and our global presence.
- Elevate the profile of agency globally and in key regional markets, leading the evolution of the story around OOH advertising and its potential and value in a rapidly changing landscape.
- Shape an evolved narrative, comms and culture for Kinetic internally, aligning teams and people against common goals, stories and employee value proposition.
Create Operational and Organizational Alignment
- Find and align resources and collateral against a central marketing plan, with regional, in-market teams to meet specific needs. Work with your own team, but also borrowed and other in-house marketing services teams to scale up and down according to business requirements.
- Build relationships with regional CEOs, SMEs and business leads across the network. These partnerships will be crucial to identifying resources and creating opportunities for incremental growth.
- Align people and work for global marketing, leveraging regional, in-market experts who can feed stories and content into a global library. You will oversee existing work, but also shape how the team should grow and expand over time.
- Ensure agency leadership teams are aligned with plans and progress, as you chart your path forward, generate wins and shift the industry around OOH.
Build and Grow Reputation and Thought Leadership
- Build our corporate/brand profile externally. You know how to evolve our brand, including the digital and content ecosystem, leveraging earned, trades, industry orgs, our website, search, social, internal channels and even client education to raise our profile, get attention and get people talking.
- Plan and oversee industry events and CEO speaking opportunities and content, advancing reputation, positioning and thought leadership.
- Find innovative ways to continue telling our story, creating and then packaging new client success stories to showcase innovation and success.
- Partner with account and agency leadership to drive growth and create new opportunities with existing clients, new prospects and accounts across the network.
- 15+ years of proven experience in marketing and communications, with a strong mix of strategy, agency know-how and some brand-side work to ensure you can own and drive all the elements required to bring a business and value story to the market.
- Experience with global teams and global operations - both in everyday execution of marketing and content and evolution/expansion of global + regional strategy.
- Deep expertise in corporate and brand storytelling, including the ability to use data, insights, research and other intelligence signals to inform an always-on approach to content, internal and external reputation and thought leadership.
- Willingness to partner with regional leads and teams, harnessing the best stories, resources and people to find solutions and get things done. You're not afraid to roll up your sleeves, drive collaboration and get people aligned against strategy, projects and goals.
- Ability to think big, but also ensure that the small details are managed as well. This is a role that requires high-level and on-the-ground action. You will do exciting work, but you're going to be getting your hands dirty as you support leadership, define our story, strategy and plans for growth, and build out a team.
- Executive presence and partnership to ensure you can effectively work with agency and network leadership as you identify the path forward, bring them along and ensure they see value in your ongoing work and plans for growth.
Kinetic, the world's largest and most innovative Out-of-Home (OOH) media agency, helps brands communicate and connect with valuable audiences on the move. Using intelligence, technology, and creativity, Kinetic shapes OOH communication globally with innovative placement approaches that are interactive, social, and measurable. A global agency network within WPP and a GroupM affiliate, Kinetic has 21 offices in 11 countries and an operating network of affiliates worldwide serving hundreds of agencies and brands.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.