In this role, you will be responsible for successful day-to-day process and platform enhancements for Kinetic. You will oversee tech partners, process rollouts and implementation of defined roadmaps. This position entails a heavy emphasis on interaction with account teams and internal department heads, building the necessary support and confidence with platform users.
- Manages agency’s relationship with DoMedia, Ubimo and various GroupM stakeholders
- Reviews all platform partner documentation to ensure accuracy and that it meets best practice for Kinetic’s business needs
- Escalates all internal issues to resolver teams (both internal and external), focusing on rapid resolution of outstanding product issues
- Oversees all Kinetic process changes, communicating clearly with senior leadership and department heads, then cascades relevant information to all internal teams
- Oversees and leads internal SuperUsers group, developing their knowledge base to cascade information to relevant teams
- Develops and delivers all or part of process and platform training presentations for employees
- Identifies and tracks Kinetic system issues and resolve/escalate as needed
- Engages collaboratively with GroupM IT Project Managers and CSMs to build out projects and escalate WWIT issues when necessary
- Contributes to Kinected, our internal content-sharing and learning management platform
- Ensures team is fully compliant with SOX, WPP and company policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration or communication, or equivalent work experience with a media focus
- 5 to 7 years’ in a media agency or media vendor setting with project management expertise and technology savviness
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, maturity, credibility, confidence and integrity
- A strong sense of curiosity & tenacity to explore new ideas and market firsts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative and adaptable, with strong focus on teamwork
- Must be highly reliable and able to work on multiple tasks at once
Kinetic is the world’s leading planner and digital innovator in Out-of-Home (OOH) advertising. We combine deep market knowledge with Journeys, our proprietary audience-based planning platform, to seamlessly connect static and digital out of home planning and buying to digital, mobile, video, CTV, audio and other channels. We persistently pioneer new ways to make OOH interactive, social, and measurable. A global agency network within WPP and a GroupM affiliate, you can find more information on our website or follow us @KineticUSA.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more great work we can create together.